"Wine tours, tastings and historic sites ...more than wine"
Valencian Cellar Tours
Terms & Conditions
Please note: In sending us your initial deposit for your tour cost you are confirming have read and accept these terms & conditions.
Deposit and Payment Terms
- Deposits: We require a 30% deposit to secure the reservation and proceed with bookings.
- Balance: Within 30 days of tour. If tour date is less than 30 days away, full payment is required upon booking confirmation or on pickup if by prior agreement (ie. last minute booking less than 24hrs,no internet payment possible etc).
- Payment Methods: Paypal, VISA, Mastercard, Euro cash.
- You must notify us of any cancellation by telephone on +34 617969975 (available 0800hr-2100hrs) or by an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your notice of cancellation will only be effective upon receipt by us of such notification.
- More than 30 days before the start date of tour a 50 euro administration fee will be applied per person and the remainder will be refunded.
- Less than 30 days before the start date of tour, no refund can be issued.
*** Note these are only guideline cancellation terms, more specific terms may apply depending on the type and numbers of participants on your tour. See final contract for complete terms and conditions.
Travel Insurance, Cancellation Insurance and Medical insurance are all strongly recommended and Valencian Cellar Tours (X5959131S) will not absorb any costs and does not accept responsibility if guests do not come on tour without these recommended insurances. Medical issues, storage or purchase of medicines and any related medical costs are the responsibility of the client, not of Valencian Cellar Tours.
We do not expect and certainly do not want dissatisfied customers, but in the event that you are not entirely satisfied with the service offered, you should notify us of any complaint as soon as possible by calling us on +34 617969975 (available during office hours) or by sending an email with details of your compliant to email@example.com. We shall use all reasonable efforts to rectify the complaint as quickly as possible. If the problem cannot be resolved during the trip period, you should contact us in writing within 14 days of returning from trip.
By sending us the Deposit (or in the case of Late Bookings, sending us the full payment or paying at moment of tour pickup) you confirm to us that you, nor to your knowledge anyone traveling with you, if applicable, have any physical or other condition or disability that would make traveling unsafe for you or other travelers. You should take up-to-date health advice about the health precautions you will need to take prior to the commencement of your trip.
Law & Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and all matters arising therefrom are subject to Spanish Law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.
- Valencian Cellar Tours is not liable for bodily injury or property damage as a result of (but not limited to): physical exertion for which a guest is not prepared; forces of nature; travel by plane, train, auto, boat, bicycle, horseback, foot, or other form of active travel; consumption of alcoholic beverages; civil unrest; terrorism; etc. Valencian Cellar Tours reserves the right to make route, winery, restaurant and hotel modifications as necessary to improve the quality of a trip or to accommodate the comfort and well-being of guests.
- Your driver will be waiting for you at your confirmed pick up point (Hotel, Apartment,Cruise,Train Station etc) at the confirmed time provided by Valencian Cellar Tours. Valencian Cellar Tours provides a grace period of 30mins beyond the confirmed pickup time and after this you will be invoiced additional time. Likewise if extra transport costs are incurred due to changes in pickup or drop off location, weather conditions (airplanes diverting to different locations or cruise ships calling into different ports at last minute, etc), they will not be absorbed by Valencian Cellar Tours and will be billed directly to the client.
- NOTE- you can protect yourself against any eventuality by purchasing full insurance.
- If extra transport hours or additional transfer services (beyond the confirmed itinerary) are incurred during the tour due to the guests’ request, they will be billed directly.
- Where appointments are included (wineries, cooking classes, tastings, etc), clients must arrive within 30 minutes of the appointment time or they may have to forfeit the event (with no refund) due to the supplier’s scheduling / other appointments on the day.
- Very occasionally there are last minute changes to a program due to circumstances beyond our control. On any occasion that an appointment (winery, cooking class, tasting, etc) has to be cancelled, you will always receive an equal or superior substitution and be notified immediately of any change.
Tel. +34 617 969 975 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org