"Wine tours, tastings and historic sites ...more than wine"
Valencian Cellar Tours
Terms & Conditions
Please note: In sending us your initial deposit for your tour cost you are confirming have read and accept these terms & conditions.
Deposit and Payment Terms
- Deposits: We require a 30% deposit to secure the reservation and proceed with bookings.
- Balance: Within 30 days of tour. If tour date is less than 30 days away, full payment is required upon booking confirmation or on pickup if by prior agreement (ie. last minute booking less than 24hrs,no internet payment possible etc).
- Payment Methods: Paypal, VISA, Mastercard, Euro cash.
- You must notify us of any cancellation by telephone on +34 617969975 (available 0800hr-2100hrs) or by an email sent to email@example.com. Your notice of cancellation will only be effective upon receipt by us of such notification.
- More than 30 days before the start date of tour a 50 euro administration fee will be applied per person and the remainder will be refunded.
- Less than 30 days before the start date of tour, no refund can be issued.
*** Note these are only guideline cancellation terms, more specific terms may apply depending on the type and numbers of participants on your tour. See final contract for complete terms and conditions.
Travel Insurance, Cancellation Insurance and Medical insurance are all strongly recommended and Valencian Cellar Tours (X5959131S) will not absorb any costs and does not accept responsibility if guests do not come on tour without these recommended insurances. Medical issues, storage or purchase of medicines and any related medical costs are the responsibility of the client, not of Valencian Cellar Tours.
We do not expect and certainly do not want dissatisfied customers, but in the event that you are not entirely satisfied with the service offered, you should notify us of any complaint as soon as possible by calling us on +34 617969975 (available during office hours) or by sending an email with details of your compliant to firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall use all reasonable efforts to rectify the complaint as quickly as possible. If the problem cannot be resolved during the trip period, you should contact us in writing within 14 days of returning from trip.
By sending us the Deposit (or in the case of Late Bookings, sending us the full payment or paying at moment of tour pickup) you confirm to us that you, nor to your knowledge anyone traveling with you, if applicable, have any physical or other condition or disability that would make traveling unsafe for you or other travelers. You should take up-to-date health advice about the health precautions you will need to take prior to the commencement of your trip.
Law & Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and all matters arising therefrom are subject to Spanish Law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.
- Valencian Cellar Tours is not liable for bodily injury or property damage as a result of (but not limited to): physical exertion for which a guest is not prepared; forces of nature; travel by plane, train, auto, boat, bicycle, horseback, foot, or other form of active travel; consumption of alcoholic beverages; civil unrest; terrorism; etc. Valencian Cellar Tours reserves the right to make route, winery, restaurant and hotel modifications as necessary to improve the quality of a trip or to accommodate the comfort and well-being of guests.
- Your driver will be waiting for you at your confirmed pick up point (Hotel, Apartment,Cruise,Train Station etc) at the confirmed time provided by Valencian Cellar Tours. Valencian Cellar Tours provides a grace period of 30mins. beyond the confirmed pickup time and after this you will be invoiced additional time. Likewise if extra transport costs are incurred due to changes in pickup or drop off location, weather conditions (airplanes diverting to different locations or cruise ships calling into different ports at last minute etc), they will not be absorbed by Valencian Cellar Tours and will be billed directly to the client.
- NOTE- you can protect yourself against any eventuality by purchasing full insurance.
- If extra transport hours or additional transfer services (beyond the confirmed itinerary) are incurred during the tour due to the guests request, they will be billed directly.
- Where appointments are included (wineries, cooking classes, tastings, etc), clients must arrive within 30 minutes of the appointment time or they may have to forfeit the event (with no refund) due to the supplier’s scheduling/other appointments on the day.
- Very occasionally there are last minute changes to a program due to circumstances beyond our control. On any occasion that an appointment (winery, cooking class, tasting etc) has to be cancelled, you will always receive an equal or superior substitution and be notified immediately of any change.
The Valencian Cellar Tours website is an internet domain owned by Anthony Martin (NIF X-5959131S), whose office is located at Fuente Sierra 75 pt15 Altura Castellon, Spain and may be contacted at email@example.com.
- At Valencian Cellar Tours the security of our clients and their private information is extremely important to us.
- When a client signs into our server, their personal information, address and financial details are often incorporated into our database in order to process requests.
- By entering such details, the client authorizes Valencian Cellar Tours to make a record of this information, as well as that obtained over the course of the contractual relationship, and may be used by Valencian Cellar Tours and it´s suppliers to carry out market studies in order to offer our clients the products and services that most interest them.
- Data Privacy Law: In accordance with Spanish Law 15/1999 for the Protection of Personal Information, dated 13th December, we inform you that entity responible for this is Valencian Cellar Tours (X-5959131S), located at C/ Fuente Sierra 75 pt15 Altura Castellon, Spain.
- Valencian Cellar Tours guarantees the confidentiality of all the information provided by it´s clients. In addition to the minimums established by law, the gathering and use of such information will be carried out using security measures which prevent the loss or manipulation of data. In accordance with the current legislation, all of Valencian Cellar Tours clients have the right to access, alter, cancel and oppose the recorded information. Furthermore, the client may decline to subscribe to any possible advertisments at any time. To exercise these rights clients may contact us by Certified Post accompanied with fotocopy of Passport/DNI/NIE at C/ Fuente Sierra 75 pt15 Altura Castellon, 12410, Spain by phone +34 617969975 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To best fulfil our clients needs Valencian Cellar Tours may provide certain basic information, such as name, address and telephone number to companies that we collaborate with during the provision of services. The information we share with such companies will never exceed the details absolutely necessary in order to offer and carry out the itinerary chosen by the client.
Tel. +34 617 969 975 Email: email@example.com